(If there is a design on the shirt, fold so design is on
6. Measuring from the left, fold 12" of material to
the __25" mark
7. Measuring from the right, fold 12" of material to 1" __from
the left fld to create a 13" x 16" piece.
8. Fold under so raw seam won't show. Zigzag this __seam.
9. Zigag where the three thicknesses meet on the right.
10. Surge top and bottom.
Finished diaper is 13" x 16".
T-shirts or diapers can be brought to:
- Kathe Peterson, Northeastern Minnesota Synod, 1105 East
Superior St., Duluth, MN, email@example.com