USING MEDIA FOR OUTREACH
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
1. What is our objective? What are we trying to accomplish?
2. What is our rationale? Why are we doing this?
3. Who is our target audience? Who are we trying to reach?
4. What will be our method? What is the best way to reach our audience?
5. What media outlets are available to us?
6. What is the cost? How much financial commitment is involved?
7. What is the schedule/time-line? When will this program be used/implemented?
8. Who will be the congregational contact? Who will be responsible?
9. How will we evaluate? How will we measure the effectiveness of this strategy?
10. What revisions will we need to make to improve this strategy?
Copyright 2001 by Dr. Bob Dealey, P.O. Box 911, Maryville, IL 62062. Permission is granted to reproduce this page provided that copies are for local use only and that all copies carry this copyright notice.
[ EVANGELISM SPECIALISTS ] [ HOME ]
© Copyright 2003 by the Northwest Synod of Wisconsin Resource Center. Please see our usage policy.
NW Synod of Wisconsin Resource Center